This assignment expired 1 month ago
Harbortouch Payments Lithuaniawww.harbortouch.lt
Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail, and e-Commerce. This includes the company’s Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners, and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our seasoned developer team. In this important role you will be engaged in various aspects of software design and delivery of high quality business and consumer applications. You will be provided opportunities to join passionate and experienced developers that work on a exciting variety of code disciplines that range from core C/C++ to ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Java, WPF, Microsoft SQL, Node js, Lua and Object C.
Our teams use these disciplines to deliver a wide range of applications that span desktop, web and mobile environments as well as business critical services and behind the scenes system solutions. Joining the Future POS development team means joining a growing group of liked minded hardworking individuals that have the opportunity to work on both industry proven tech and bleeding edge solutions as we move the point of sales software industry into the Future.
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.