Service Delivery Manager Consultant for Eclipse Project
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible to coordinate and support on-going technical projects in terms of providing an effective and efficient IT services to the business. This will involve the design, delivery and maintenance of the technical infrastructure.
- To be responsible for all aspects of infrastructure delivery.
- Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal, external and third party relationships.
- Conducting status review meetings with team members.
- Ensure smooth knowledge transfer; identify and eliminate process gaps.
- Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress to project stakeholders. Manage Changes according to Change Management procedure.
- Work with the project managers and delivery managers to ensure that projects and work packages are delivered to time, budget and quality.
- Ability to work in a global team as well as individually.
- Ensure appropriate key measures and performance indicators are in place to track delivery and to be exhibited against performance targets.
- University Education degree.
- Technical knowledge of different IT infrastructure (Windows, Linux, Storage, Cloud, etc.)
- Experience in delivering technical tasks.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload appropriately.
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing.
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy, problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions