This assignment expired 2 months ago
Senior Voice Network Engineer, Cisco Technologies
Are you a master of call center applications? Do you know how to identify, evaluate and enhance existing systems? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team and be an expert of products that make a difference?
We’re seeking a Cisco Voice Senior Network Engineer based in our Vilnius, Lithuania office. In this role you will support a global Cisco platform. You will be an expert of voice communication systems, protocols, design, telephony platforms and real-time operating system programs is key in this position. The Senior Cisco Engineer will provide support for call routing and reporting metrics.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Plan, design, document, and engineer telephony solutions for projects
- Identify and evaluate new technology for updating equipment, adding capabilities and enhancing existing systems
- Recommend optimal enterprise communication systems solution to meet business needs
- Perform on-call support
- Work telephony tickets
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven experience designing or administrating call center environments with demonstrated in-depth Cisco mastery
- Experience working in a very fast paced and dynamic environment
- Extensive knowledge of call center environments and routing with specific knowledge and experience with Cisco call center applications and routing
- Strong background in Call Center Engineering and Architecture
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Take ownership of projects and complete them on time
- Ability to handle multi-tasking and frequently changing priorities
What will make you stand out:
- A bachelor's degree is preferred
- Cisco Certified
- Nice call recording software and solid understanding of basic networking (Cisco); firewalls; server (Windows); VMWare; SAN (NetApp); and database technologies
- Oracle SBC design and configuration
- Enterprise Call center certifications
- Avaya experience
- Familiarity with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities
- Ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
- An interesting multicultural working environment
- Ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems
- An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package
- As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.