Senior Technical Business Analyst
Behalf of our client - Danske Bank - we are looking for Senior Technical Business Analyst for MitID project.
About the company:
Danske Bank is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class award-winning digital financial solutions to customers. They have a fundamental understanding of the importance of being Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in their journey to drive digital disruption in the banking sector. Their teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
About the role:
- Consultant will become an integrated part of the development team, which is working hard on securing a successful migration of our DK customer base from using NemID to instead using the newly built MitID authentication solution.
- The work will affect all our retail customer-facing channels and a huge amount of customers will be impacted by the migration. The team is seeking a contractor to help secure the success and quality of the migration.
- Consultant will play an important role in securing that both functional and non-functional requirements are properly understood and documented, that the quality of the built solution is high and that the customer experience is great.
- Consultant will be working in an Agile set up with skilled colleagues and you will align your tasks and priorities with a dedicated Product Owner
- As a contractor you will become an integrated part of MitID development team based in Denmark and Lithuania – your primary work location will be in Vilnius, Lithuania (where the majority of the team is also placed).
- Participate in Scrum Ceremonies and daily development activities in order to succeed with the project.
- Read and understand technical- and flow descriptions provided by an external parties to derive functional- and non-functional requirements.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements for developed functionality.
- Work closely together with developers and UX’ers in the team.
- Coordination and communication with internal stakeholders.
- Help ensure that developed functionally lives up to both functional- and non-functional requirements.
- (Technical) Business Analyst with at least 3 years of experience and proven track record, preferably in IT industry / with IT projects.
- Experience in analyzing technical requirements and diagrams. Ability to translate them into user stories and detailed business requirements. • Strong analytical mindset and ownership of deliveries. IT Consultancy Request FORM
- Strong interpersonal skills – collaborate with people across functions.
- Experience working with Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence) is a plus.
- Developer background/experience is a plus.
- Great communication skills (both verbally and written).
- Proficient English skills are required
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization.
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business-facing solutions.
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.