SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - C# .NET
JUVARE is a technology company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers and higher education around the world. JUVARE solutions have supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents in all 50 states and 20 countries around the world. JUVARE helps our clients prepare, connect, and respond to protect people, property, and brands.
• Develop solutions across all layers, from the database through the data, service, and application layers to the user interface.
• Design and develop high-quality, effective, and reliable technical solutions that meet client needs and result in low defect rates.
• Follow, support and improve Agile development practices.
• Meet target delivery dates.
• Work closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts to review, elaborate, and document user and solution requirements.
• Participate in peer code reviews and testing.
• Comprehend and adhere to the OWASP Top 10 security best practices.
• Include Security as a focus every time an application is created or modified.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• 6+ years of technical software development experience with a minimum of two years of .NET development experience.
• Technology experience: C#, .NET 4.8, ASP.NET, ASP.NET WebForms, REST API, SOAP API, XML, XSL, MS SQL Server.
• Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Programming methodologies, data structures and design patterns, database design and implementation.
• Experience writing unit and integration tests.
• Experience with CI/CD using Azure DevOps (advantage).
• Experience with Monitoring and Alerting tools (e.g., Datadog).
• Easily and quickly absorb and implement new technologies and procedures.