Senior Software Engineer
UAB Arxan Technologieswww.digital.ai
This position is an exciting opportunity to join the Arxan division of Digital.ai. We are an application security industry leader with a diverse product line specializing in protecting the client-side applications. Our products put security into apps so that they can defend themselves from being attacked.
What You Will Be Doing
You will join a team of cloud-native software engineers building scalable, secure and reliable cloud services that work with our in-app protection products to provide state of the art app security. Our services process billions of security events every day generated by more than 10 million devices around the globe. If you are interested in real time analytics, machine learning and big data, come and make an impact with our team!
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will work with technical teams in Vilnius following a well-managed agile / scrum methodology. You will work on both front-end and back-end services to build solution logic. You will bridge the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. Releases are frequent and you will be able to see, how your innovation, dedication and passion brings value to customers.
- Design and implement scalable cloud-based services and UIs
- Develop software as part of a cross-functional agile team
- Write well-designed, testable and reusable code
- Focus on quality and security
- Troubleshoot, debug and enhance existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
What We Are Looking For
Successful candidates possess the following qualifications:
- 1+ years with React.js
- 1+ years with Node.js
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud service provider
- Very good proficiency with spoken and written English
- A collaborative working style
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience creating and writing unit tests
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Unique and interesting challenges in software security
- Informal work environment, either in the office or remote
- Team building and other unifying events
- Team meals and snacks in the office
- Private health insurance
For this position we offer gross salary 4200 - 6300 EUR/month depending on the level of experience.
Digital.ai is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, identity, gender expression, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental ability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, protected military or veteran status, and all other protected classifications. We welcome everyone and believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation.