Senior Software Architect for project in Anti Money Laundering program | Danske | Contract
We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are autonomous and has cross-functional expertise, with a product owner prioritizing tasks and developers as well as analysts to implement them.
Consultant will become a part of the team in Anti Money Laundering (AML) development program that has several initiatives in Danske Bank group. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen AML efforts in the bank. Current project is seeking a contractor to speed up the deliveries for developed solutions in various business segments. Consultant will report and adhere to tasks of dedicated the project manager.
• The solution architecture for the system the squad is working on.
• Contractors will be part of a global squad, and you will be based in Vilnius, Lithuania (home-office during covid).
• Participate in Scrum ceremonies, daily development tasks and progress of the area for the Squad to succeed this year in delivering IT solutions to the AML program
• .NET/C# developer with mid-level experience -- as a minimum 3 years of experience and proven track record
• Java developer with mid-level experience -- as a minimum 3 years of experience and proven track record
• Experience in working in agile setup, ideally scrum-based.
• Experience in solution architecture, design, application development and systems integration
• Experience working with web APIs
• Experience with the following technologies is a benefit; Openshift, AzureDevOps, .NET Core and newer, RabbitMQ, and other cloud native technologies.
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis