Senior SAP Cloud Developer
The Remmers Group was founded by Bernhard Remmers in 1949 and has remained an independent family-owned company to the present day. The specialist for the manufacturer of chemical construction products, wood paints, and lacquers, as well as industrial lacquers, has about 1,500 highly qualified specialists, more than 400 problem-solving product systems, and decades of expertise in the most important competence fields of the industry. We offer real added value when working with national and international partners. As far as safe systems, professional competence, and made-to-measure customer service go, Remmers is the leading brand. Find your place with us as a Software developer.
We can only successfully shape our future with our employees. We, therefore, attach great importance to a comprehensive induction, a work environment that is state-of-the-art, and an open-minded and innovative corporate culture.
Everyone makes an important contribution and we appreciate that. That's why we want to give something back with our comprehensive employer benefits like flexible working-time models, capital-forming benefits, health programs, and training opportunities.
We want to expand our know-how in SAP cloud development to become independent from service providers. Therefore we are looking for motivated high potentials to build an expert team in our LTA service center to support the german project team.
- You will work in the team on the administration, optimization, and expansion of the cloud systems;
- You are responsible for Customizing (Business configuration, fine-tuning, scoping);
- You are developing new features and functionalities in SDK;
- You are responsible for Release management;
- You train the junior developer to enlarge the developing team;
- You participate in the development of the system and the rollouts and process extensions;
- You document and communicate with agencies and colleagues from Germany using service desk software, web conferences, and regular meetings.
- You have completed training in the IT sector (e.g. a degree in computer science or comparable qualification);
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in the relevant area;
- You have already based knowledge of agile software development and a good understanding of cloud architecture, cloud engineering, cloud operations, and cloud deployment;
- You have already knowledge in the required programming languages and skills (ideally in the SAP cloud products (SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C), Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), SAP Marketing Cloud (SMC) and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC);
- You are reliable, enjoy working in a team, and have good coordination and communication skills;
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.