Senior SAP ABAP developer
The Remmers Group was founded by Bernhard Remmers in 1949 and has remained an independent family-owned company to the present day. The specialist for the manufacturer of chemical construction products, wood paints, and lacquers, as well as industrial lacquers, has about 1,500 highly qualified specialists, more than 400 problem-solving product systems, and decades of expertise in the most important competence fields of the industry. We offer real added value when working with national and international partners. As far as safe systems, professional competence, and made-to-measure customer service go, Remmers is the leading brand. Find your place with us as an Software developer.
We can only successfully shape our future with our employees. We, therefore, attach great importance to a comprehensive induction, a work environment that is state-of-the-art, and an open-minded and innovative corporate culture.
Everyone makes an important contribution and we appreciate that. That's why we want to give something back with our comprehensive employer benefits like flexible working-time models, capital-forming benefits, health programs, and training opportunities.
We want to expand our know-how in SAP cloud development to become independent from service providers. Therefore we are looking for motivated high potentials to build an expert team in our LTA service center to support the german project team.
- You support our business processes through software developments in the systems of SAP - SAP ECC ERP, SAP Sales Cloud, and SAP C/4HANA;
- You program in the various SAP system parts, mainly in the software environment of SAP ECC ERP and the SAP Sales Cloud;
- You will take on the tasks of monitoring, user management, release management, and incident management for the interface between SAP ECC ERP and SAP Cloud;
- You will be involved in customizing, further development, and rollout
- You have completed training in the IT sector (e.g. a degree in computer science or comparable qualification);
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in software development;
- You have a good knowledge of the programming languages ABAP, ABAP OO, and ABSL;
- You have knowledge of relational databases such as Microsoft SQL and MySQL;
- You have experience in monitoring interfaces;
- You have an independent, structured, and goal-oriented way of working;
- You are reliable, enjoy working in a team, and have good coordination and communication skills;
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.