Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (Full Stack) I
We’re looking for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with the back end / full stack experience, who has a passion for programming and writing beautiful code.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with an international management consulting firm that focuses on retail services. The company is headquartered in New York City with 60+ offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and employs over 4,500 professionals.
About the Project:
● 3+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
● APIs expertise
● Good knowledge of relational databases. Experience in PostgreSQL
● Experience in developing highly interactive applications
● Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related field
● Design robust, scalable, and secure features
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards)
● Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design
Advantages of working with Exadel:
● There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
● You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
● You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
● You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
● You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
● You can learn English with the support of native speakers
You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events