Senior React Native Developer
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia.
We are looking for an experienced top-notch React Native Developer to join our team of professionals!
About the Project:
Exadel is developing an open-source face recognition solution that can be used as an internal service or integrated into any customer's project. We used a model trained on millions of photos as a base for transfer learning to create our own model. It uses a simple REST API to integrate.
We need to create a demo mobile application that will show all our strengths.
- Good knowledge of React Native Basics and React Native main principles
- Familiarity with the mobile application development lifecycle
- Experience building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Ability to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, developing unit tests, and writing documentation
- Taking part in all technical discussions
- Analyzing, gathering, and clarifying requirements in your area
- Performing code review
- Constantly working to improve your level of skills and qualifications
- Collaborating with React Native developers for best practices and solutions
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
- Flexible work schedule with a good work/life balance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 workdays/year);
- 1 paid social vacation day;
- Interesting projects and a possibility to work with innovative technologies;
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people;
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code;
- Regular social events with the team;
- Culture of knowledge sharing and a great place to learn from and/or mentor colleagues;
- Training focus with self-learning benefits;
- Delivering high-quality software with processes based on best practices;
- Medical insurance.