Senior Python Developer (Full stack)
We are looking for a motivated Senior Python Developer to come and join Exadel's team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, and constantly seek to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a real estate investment trust with headquarters in the Netherlands. They are currently establishing a new business delivering last-mile, eco-friendly transportation (e-bikes, bikes, and scooters).
- 3+ years of experience in back-end Python
- Hands-on experience in front-end React & ReactNative framework, its architecture, and its main principles
- Good knowledge of GCP and Postgres
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch
- A sense of value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back end features in Python
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Be strategic and tactical
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.