Senior PHP (Symfony) Developer I DappRadar
DappRadar has become the starting point for dapp discovery and acts as a distribution channel for dapp developers that are looking to reach new consumers. Tracking over 3,000 dapps across multiple blockchains, including Ethereum, EOS, TRON, and ONT, with plans to expand to others.
Blockchain is beginning to disrupt and revolutionize a number of key industries and DappRadar have succeeded in creating a strong commercial brand and product in the space.
● Develop, maintain and support internal business applications in PHP
● Work through bug fixes and improve application performance
● Adopt best practices in development, code versioning, testing and deployment
● Communicate with business users and translate requirements into simple solutions
● Create prototypes and applications from scratch in a creative and timely manner
● Mentor junior developers and help grow their skill sets
● Be proactive in recommending innovative solutions that can benefit the company
● Push the boundaries of what’s possible by challenging the status quo
Bonus points if You have:
● Experience in node.js - advantage
● Experience in the blockchain, gaming or fintech industry
● Experience mentoring junior developers
● 3+ years of PHP experience with Symfony
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Experience using Git for source code versioning
● Strong proficiency in relational databases and SQL
● Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
● Possibility of receiving compelling stock options offerings, based on performance
● Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory.
● Opportunity to travel to client sites and grow your professional network.
● International team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help You to succeed and push boundaries
● Flexible working hours concept, training sessions and teamwork based company culture