Senior PHP (Symfony) developer
Want to be on the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong technical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup that’s disrupting the industry.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Based in Lithuania, we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future. As we scale our solution to clients around the world, we are looking for a skilled, solution-oriented developer to join our team.
If you describe yourself as a problem-solver and self-starter, join our team! Our Senior Back-End Developer will work with Symfony and Node.js to develop, maintain and support applications.
You’ll be in rewarding company:
● Competitive salary starting at 2500 EUR NET.
● Receive compelling stock options offerings.
● Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory.
● International team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help You to succeed and push boundaries
● Flexible working hours concept, training sessions and teamwork based on company culture
Get ready to make an impact:
● Develop, maintain and support internal business applications in PHP and Node.js
● Work through bug fixes and improve application performance
● Adopt best practices in development, code versioning, testing and deployment
● Communicate with business users and translate requirements into simple solutions
● Create prototypes and applications from scratch in a creative and timely manner
● Mentor junior developers and help grow their skill sets
● Be proactive in recommending innovative solutions that can benefit the company
● Push the boundaries of what’s possible by challenging the status quo
What you’ll bring to our team:
● 3+ years of PHP experience with Symfony (or other framework)
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Experience using Git for source code versioning
● Strong proficiency in relational databases and SQL
● Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
Bonus points if you have:
● Experience in Node.js and Express framework - advantage
● Experience in Mongo DB - advantage
● Experience in the blockchain, gaming or fintech industry
● Experience mentoring junior developers