Senior PHP (Symfony) developer
An exciting startup - OME Health - is looking for a full-time Senior PHP Developer to drive the development of their data-driven tech platform. They have outsourced their development work for a while and they are now looking to bring the development back in-house, so there’s plenty of opportunities to make an impact. They are a London-based company, but they are starting to create a Vilnius-based office to work with their global partners from the USA, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and other countries. They can consider a flexible work schedule where some of the work takes place remotely. In this role, you will work closely with the founders and other team members. This role is expected to evolve into a leadership role over the coming 9-18 months.
About the company:
OME Health collects diverse health data sets (genomics, microbiome, wearables, online assessments) and develops a technological platform to deliver evidence-based health coaching programmes to individuals. The company collaborates with a number of high-profile corporates – health insurers, retailers, and food manufacturers on a variety of highly innovative personalised nutrition and health propositions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the problem space and needs of their customers;
- Work on developing their the Health Decision Support System and customer-facing coaching programs
- Work with and manage iOS, Android and Front-end developers
- Work with their clients and partners to understand their technical needs
- Identify the resources and expertise needed to complete projects for their customers
- Work on a number of different projects so it will not be boring!
- Interested in human health, nutrition, fitness, and longevity
- You have experience working with PHP, Symfony, and Twig frameworks. Have a good understanding of MySQL databases and AWS infrastructure.
- Experience with React.js would be considered as advantage.
- Used to working in and leading multidisciplinary Agile teams;
- A self-starter who can independently manage their time
- Manage the technical resources of the company and willing to learn new stuff
You will get:
- Stock options package – they want all of their teammates to own what they do
- Ability to work remotely, but an always-open office for the days you do come in
- Health-focused office with many extraordinary perks (office with oak furniture, air, and water molecular filtering, ability to store and cook food, red light therapy, massage bed, PEMF therapy, etc.).
- Genetic testing and health optimisation programme is included