This assignment expired 5 months ago
Oracle Developer (with Perl/Python)
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. It dedicates itself to help the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Cognizant combines passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. To augment our European Delivery, we are looking for Mid. or Senior Oracle Developer.
- Implementation of the design elements (source files, binaries, execs, other);
- Test of the developed components as units;
- Creation of support documents (e.g. Release Notes, Training Material, Installation Guide, Migration Guide);
- Bug fixing and 3rd Level Support;
- Optionally 2nd Level Support;
- Execute User Acceptance Test;
- Maintain development environment;
- Generation and/or review of the End-to-End- and production-work orders;
- Support End-to-End and Rollout phase;
- Create interfaces between the tools, either with official API calls of the producer or with access to databases etc.;
- Create scripts used as interface to the user;
- Automated unit testing or “component test” in agile approach.
- Up to 4 years of experience and good knowledge of Oracle, Python and PERL;
- Experience in Java programming (e.g. EJB 3.1, Spring, jUnit);
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, C, C++ would be an advantage;
- Very good object-oriented development understanding;
- Web development experience: SOAP/REST, various queues (at least IBM MQ);
- Database programming experience: MS SQL;
- Experience working with LDAP, OpenShift by RedHat would be an advantage;
- Understanding of Agile processes;
- Ability to travel;
- Previous experience in Telco industry would be an advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field;
- Fluent communication in English (German Language would be an advantage).
- An inspiring environment in a large global IT organization giving opportunity to learn testing practices across the globe;
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius;
- Possibility to continuously improve your competence and develop your career;
- Multicultural environment with professional colleagues;
- Ergonomic working conditions and various social activities;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter!
Stay up to date with our website http://www.cognizant.com/careers