Senior .NET Software Engineer
You will join a newly organized team responsible for creating self-services for more than 20.000 Danske Bank employees.
We are front-end and back-end engineers who love working with the latest Angular and .NET core versions, but are also open to other technologies (React, Vue.js). We love DevOps practices and avoid manual work; hence automation is our best friend. We believe in a great user experience and high-quality UI on all devices.
Last but not least, we have the autonomy to decide what and how we deliver. We work in an Agile setup, and you will join a team of skilled front-end and back-end Software Engineers, Software Architect, UX Designer, and Business Analyst.
- Solid experience in designing and building software products or product features
- Solid understanding of HTTP and RESTful web APIs design
- Excellent knowledge of writing APIs with .NET Core and C#
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge of authentication methods (password, token, certificate, etc.) to secure your APIs
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Experience with container-based development and DevOps workflows
- Experience with message brokers and microservices-based architecture would be considered as a benefit
- Communication skills, ability to explain engineering problems and concepts in simple terms
- Fluent in English and technology
Your main quest will be to design, develop and deliver high-quality self-service applications and features for our employees. Also, you will:
- Create and maintain a development environment for efficient testing and integration
- Ensure that we have a minimal but useful technical documentation for our solutions
- Share your knowledge and experience to improve teams’ way of working
- Contribute and adhere to our API coding standards, best practices, and procedures