Senior .Net Developer
Passionate Senior .Net Developer come and join our team!
Do not miss your chance! You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. Moreover the Customer is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
The Project is a Platform designed to build tax applications on it. It is built using modern .NET Cloud technologies, based on Microservice architecture. The team is responsible for Core parts of the system.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in design, code and implementation of software within the Microsoft .NET platform;
- Hands on experience with ASP.NET Core, SQL;
- Good knowledge of MongoDB, Entity Framework Core;
- Knowledge of Azure Service Bus, Azure Redis;
- Provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team- oriented environment.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Knowledge of Identity Server 4, login flows, Kestrel, Kubernetes, Key Vault,
- Microservice architecture.
- Produce code using .NET languages (C#, .NET);
- Writes unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards.
- Provide technical support;
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team;
- Communicate with the Customer on a regular basis.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Friendly environment;
- Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 work days/year);
- 1 paid social vacation day;
- Interesting projects and possibility to work with innovative technologies;
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people