Cortlex was founded in 2015 by the developers as a company in which they themselves enjoy working. It has a flat structure, transparency in communication, and service on the principle 'people first'. Working with Cortlex, we become a part of a distributed development team and are involved in the development of our client's product. We frequently go on business trips and communicate directly with customers from Belgium, Italy, the USA, the Netherlands, and Sweden. We have projects in different domains: from medicine to e-commerce. Our core technologies are PHP, JS, and .NET, usually with full-stack experience. Our innovative ideas in development will eventually become autonomous Cortlex products, and we are taking concrete steps to achieve this goal. We've got 50 people and continue to grow. Join our team!
What we offer:
- flexible working schedule (you plan the working day yourself based on tasks, meetings);
- Possibility to work from home 1 day per week if you want to (During the pandemic most of our team works remotely, of course)
- Office in a well accessible central location (Just in case you need people around and PS access)
- all the necessary equipment for work: laptops (Windows or macOS - whatever you want), monitors (as much as you need), headphones;
- well-established processes: we work in Scrum, track in Jira;
- high involvement in the project: our developers communicate directly with customers - it means that your own solutions are welcomed;
- no overtimes, only in extreme cases by agreement and desire of the developers;
- medical insurance;
- 5 ill days per year;
- corporate taxi.
What you need:
- 2+ years of commercial development experience;
- a little experience of NodeJS would be a plus;
- intermediate level of English and higher (due to direct communication with customers);
- self-discipline and self-responsibility.
Do you like the position?
Apply here or contact Eglė via email@example.com.