Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an end-to-end digital technology agency and enterprise boutique that delivers complex software for clients around the world. The customer’s portfolio covers a variety of verticals and includes work for Fortune 1000 clients in the healthcare, retail, financial services, sports, and entertainment industries (and more!). In 2017, for the fourth consecutive year, the customer made the annual Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America.
About the Project:
The project is a wellness application designed for employers to help their employees achieve their fitness goals. When employees enter their information (e.g. weight, height, blood pressure, lifestyle choices, etc.), the system recommends personalized goals like quitting smoking or taking daily walks. Their goals are merged with data from gyms and medical providers so that the user can track his/her progress in real time. When a user reaches one of their goals, they win virtual tokens which they can redeem quarterly!
Right now we're working on developing a consumer-facing mobile application with back end integrations into a healthcare system.
- Good knowledge of React Native Basics and React Native main principles
- Hands-on experiencewith Flutter
- A proactive, sociable person eager to work and develop as part of a team
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor junior team members
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS; developing application code and unit tests
- Performing code review, UI optimizations
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze and design new features
- Participating actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app, etc.
- Constantly working on improving your level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
- Flexible work schedule with a good work/life balance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 workdays/year);
- 1 paid social vacation day;
- Interesting projects and a possibility to work with innovative technologies;
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people;
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code;
- Regular social events with the team;
- Culture of knowledge sharing and a great place to learn from and/or mentor colleagues;
- Training focus with self-learning benefits;
- Delivering high-quality software with processes based on best practices;
- Medical insurance.