Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
As a React Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Sergey, Lead Software Engineer: “The Project is a security helper system for the office that recognizes strangers and notifies the security department. It will be based on rVision and guest systems to recognize people it already knows. Potential candidate will gain the valuable experience with both AI and IoT technologies.”
● Hands on experience in HTML and CSS;.
● Good knowledge of React Basics. Architecture of React. React main principles; State management with Redux;
● Knowledge of React UI component libraries;
● Proactive, sociable person eager to work and develop in a team;
● Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor junior team members;
● Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
Nice to have:
● Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
● Upper Intermediate level
● Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests;
● Performing code review, UI optimizations;
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, and design new features;
● Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.;
● Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications.
● Flexible work schedule with a good work/life balance;
● Friendly work environment;
● Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 work days/year);
● 1 paid social vacation day;
● Interesting projects and possibility to work with innovative technologies;
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people;
● Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code;
● Regular social events with the team;
● Culture of knowledge sharing and a great place to learn from and/or mentor colleagues;
● Training focus with self-learning benefits;
● Delivering high-quality software with processes based on best practices;
● Medical insurance.
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.