Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer’s company is a stock exchange in Warsaw, Poland. It operates trading platforms for shares, treasury and corporate bonds, derivatives, and electricity and gas and provides indices and benchmarks including WIBOR and WIBID. The markets operated by the customer’s company are the largest in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Project:
The customer's goal for their blockchain-based platform is to create a market for non-public companies by a) enabling financing by issuing tokens, b) maintaining a dispersed token register, and c) partially automating token trading.
The platform at the first stage of its creation should contain the functionalities, necessary for its launch for users (registration, login, issuer form ("KIS"), primary market functionality, blockchain, KYC / AML, secondary market module (based on fixing, without a continuous market).
- You will get a unique experience on a blockchain project
- You'll get to see the development from scratch
- Hands-on experience with Typescript and working with React Hooks and TypeScript
- Knowledge of NodeJS. Knowledge of Express or any other framework (the project uses NestJS)
- Good knowledge of GraphQL (client and server)
- Understanding of RESTful API. Experience working with Microservices
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision in collaboration with other engineers
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, developing unit tests, and writing documentation
- Taking part in all technical discussions
- Analyzing, gathering, and clarifying requirements in your area
- Performing code review
- Constantly working to improve your level of skills and qualifications
- Collaborating with React Native developers for best practices and solutions
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events
- Flexible work schedule with a good work/life balance;
- Friendly work environment;
- Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 workdays/year);
- 1 paid social vacation day;
- Interesting projects and a possibility to work with innovative technologies;
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people;
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code;
- Regular social events with the team;
- Culture of knowledge sharing and a great place to learn from and/or mentor colleagues;
- Training focus with self-learning benefits;
- Delivering high-quality software with processes based on best practices;
- Medical insurance.