Senior Java Developer
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts – this particular opportunity is for an experienced: Senior Java Developer.
- Participate in software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing business (functional & non-functional) as well as internal requirements
- Work according to the best practices and standards (Agile methodologies, continuous integration and delivery, code reviews, etc.)
- Thrive in fast-paced development environment
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Wide mental outlook and analytical thinking
- Expert Java knowledge and skills
- Mathematical and algorithmic background
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Kafka, Cassandra, Solr, Lucene, Spark
- Intermediate English level
- Ability to work in a team
Desire skills and experience:
- Experience in automated testing with Selenium
- Microservices Architecture, Docker, Kubernetes
- Global team and global spirit
- Open, dynamic and informal working environment with game zone, cookies, fruits, ice cream and even more
- Challenging projects
- Training, conferences and certification programs
- Flexible working hours, additional vacations
- Competitive salary