This assignment expired 1 week ago
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Peopable, UAB is reliable staff search, selection and temporary employment partner.
For our client we are looking for a SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER.
- Create, develop and maintain companies’ software systems (big data project, where 70% of the work would consist of developing new functionalities);
- Work closely with business analyst and product owners to create high quality software, that meets business requirements;
- Work in a dynamic Agile environment, where you can have a word in choosing the right tools to work with;
- Work in an international environment that fosters innovation and strives for clean coding practices.
Technological stack, that company currently use:
- Backend and Frontend hear each other via RestAPI.
- Backend: Java 8 Spring, Hibernate, Netflix solutions, RabbitMQ/Kafka.
- Storage: PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB.
- Frontend: Anglular. JS/ React, Redux, Websockets.
- Monitoring: Grafana, Zabbix.
You will be successful if you:
- Have 3+ year well – rounded experience with Java, Spring framework;
- Write a robust code using unit (and integration) testing;
- Have experience using Linux operating system;
- Have proficient English language skills;
- Are a team player, creative, initiative and responsible;
In return company offers:
- Interesting internal projects with big data, where 70% of the work would consists of developing new functionalities;
- A right to have a word in choosing the right tools to work with;
- Flexible time schedule;
- Professional and personal learning opportunities;
- Competitive salary and generous bonuses;
- Creative and international environment;
- Diverse motivational package (health insurance, table tennis, Play station, Xbox, free Barbora food, internal events, summer terrace, teambuilding’s and much more).
If you want to work in international environment with interesting projects, send your CV or linkedin account to: firstname.lastname@example.org . For more details call + 370 6 9858878.