Senior iOS Developer (Remote)
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 500 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 31,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’re looking for a talented, friendly and open iOS Developer to help build our customer facing apps. Here in the Treatwell tech team we believe in Agile principles and values, our teams use Scrum and various XP practices, we love DDD and we are embracing eventual consistency in our new services. We like to use the right tech for the job but we don’t get seduced by the latest shiny fads.
Our iOS stack consists primarily of Swift. We enjoy protocol oriented programming and using the latest features of Swift. We use SPM, for third-party libraries & internal app modules, with some CocoaPods. We believe in a testable environment, with test coverage across the full testing pyramid, including unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end, UITesting and PACT consumer driven contract tests. Our code lives in Gitlab and we use Fastlane for builds, deployment and certificate management.
Elsewhere in the stack we use Java 8, Spring, Immutables, Tomcat, Jetty, ES2015, NodeJS, ReactJS (both client and on NodeJS server-side), Docker and RabbitMQ among others. Everything runs in AWS.
We do things well, but we’re not complacent. We want to do great work and we want to be known for it. We’re looking for people who can help us to continue to grow and improve as a team.
As an iOS Developer in the Treatwell team you will work as part of a cross functional Agile team writing and shipping high quality code frequently. You’ll do whatever you can to help your team meet or exceed its goals and you will drive incremental improvements in both the way we work and the software we deliver.
- You are familiar with some of our iOS tech stack and can learn the rest very quickly.
- You’ve built high quality mobile interfaces using modern technologies and practices.
- You know good UX and visual design when you see it.
- You’ve been part of a high-performing, autonomous Agile development team and you get kick out of shipping.
- You like learning new skills and taking on tasks beyond your usual remit - maybe even some backend development tasks!
- You’re a good communicator, fun to work with and enjoy being part of a vocal, passionate team.
- You’re active in the software development community, whether through blogs, meetups, personal projects or open source contribution
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments, and parents are encouraged to apply. We encourage you to notify our team of your pronouns at any stage of your application.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.