Senior iOS Developer
Currently our client Exadel is looking for a talented Senior iOSDeveloper to come and join their team! Don't miss your chance to play a critical role in a stable long-term project and work with a great customer!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is the first company built from the ground up to tackle the transmission of pathogens in the COVID-19 era, making UV-C disinfection technologies accessible to all. Founded to help organizations protect what matters most, the customer’s suite of thoughtfully-designed, hospital-grade technologies and science-backed protocols reduce the transmission of pathogens and diseases they cause - from the coronavirus to the common cold.
About the Project:
Application will be a control app for a physical device, usage statistics browser and sometimes the way the device can share statistics to IoT (Internet of Things) servers.
The next features for the app:
- App connects to device via Bluetooth (Devs will work close to Device Firmware developers)
- App should be able to control the device (Start/Stop, some not complex commands)
- App will grab device usage statistics and send it to AWS IoT Service
- App should support some interface to load configuration from web server and transfer it to the device via Bluetooth and display statistics
So the main areas are: Bluetooth connection, Web connection, Not complex UI implementation (we already have Design folks in the Team, who will prepare mockups).
Friendly team working on a complex and challenging project to gain valuable experience
Current Project Stage:
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development
- Extensive experience with the three most current versions of the iOS SDK
- Strong understanding of standard iOS interface components such as table views, collection views, navigation controllers, various button and control types, etc., as well as experience creating custom interface elements
- Good communication skills
- Build native iOS apps and architect new features
- Write organized and structured code
- Identify and fix performance problems
- Prototype new ideas and explore new technologies that are at the forefront of mobile (and iPhone) technology
- Work with a small team on projects that directly impact the end user and the company
- Direct interaction with the customer
- Actively participate in project discussions and code reviews
- Work closely with QA engineers to identify and fix product defects
- Learn new technologies when required
- Review code, estimate tasks and assignments
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
- You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
- You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events