This assignment expired 1 month ago
SENIOR FRONT-END SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Harbortouch Payments Lithuaniawww.harbortouch.lt
Harbortouch Payments, LLC is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served over 300,000 merchants in 17 years in business and currently processing more than $12B annually. The company offers a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support. We are focused on delivering unparalleled value to our clients and are driven by innovation, design, and technology.
SENIOR FRONT-END SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The Lead Management System (LMS) is the workhorse of Shift4 Payments’ entire salesforce: as a member of our team, you will take part in crafting the sales workflow for US industry leaders such as Harbortouch, POSitouch, Future POS, and Restaurant Manager. It's an advanced lead management, reporting, communication, and operations tool that’s woven into the infrastructure of our corporation. Built to bring the efficiency of thousands of our dealers to a whole new level, LMS helps us drive the value and intelligence of our corporation and integrates with a vast ecosystem of internal CRM tools.
We’re building this greenfield project with all those exciting technologies everyone keeps talking about: React, React Native, Node.js, TypeScript, Docker, and AWS. Our freedom, flexibility, and enterprise-level commitment to quality makes it possible for us to deliver a truly great product—there’s no time for mediocrity. Working with us, you’ll have a chance to participate in all aspects of product development, from writing code to facilitating processes and helping come up with features.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be joining a small dedicated Scrum team which feels more like a family than anything else. We value openness, growth, responsibility, and teamwork, and we hope that you have the same attitude.
- At least 5 years of experience building commercial software;
- Proficiency in HTML5 / CSS / SASS;
- Experience implementing beautiful user experiences;
- Fluent knowledge of browser / device differences and the ability to deliver seamless responsive experiences;
- Broad knowledge of software engineering concepts (best practices, patterns, etc.);
- Capability to make informed architectural decisions and explain them to others;
- Willingness to contribute to the wellbeing of a team and mentor others;
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Would be a plus if You:
- Have experience leading a team of developers;
- Understand how the back-end part works;
- Have experience working in Agile team;
- Have bachelors degree in computer science or related;
- An exciting opportunity to work in an international environment;
- A development - focused international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects;
- The opportunity to grow in an informal work environment;
- Great communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders;
- The opportunity to work in the United States at Harbortouch HQ for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and numerous career opportunities
- Other great benefits!!!