Senior Front-End Developer
Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong technical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup that’s disrupting the industry.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Based in Lithuania, we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future. As we scale our solution to clients around the world, we are looking for a skilled, solution-oriented developer to join our team for the remote position, or work from our head office in Kaunas, Lithuania.
If you describe yourself as a problem-solver and self-starter, join our team! Our Senior Front – End Developer will develop new user-facing features, interfaces, translate designs and wireframes into a high-quality mode.
You’ll be in the rewarding company:
● Competitive salary
● Receive compelling stock options and coin/token offerings
● Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory
● The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup in an emerging sector
● Opportunity to solve tricky frontend challenges using modern technologies
● The international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help You to succeed and push boundaries
● Flexible working hours concept, training sessions, and teamwork-based company culture
● Remote work position
Get ready to make an impact:
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building Web3 interfaces that are directly interacting with the blockchain
● Bringing ownership and strong attention to details
● Work closely with engineers and product managers on new features
● Actively participate in team meetings and collaborate with other team members to carry out project deliverables
● Develop and maintain documentation for front-end code
What you’ll bring to our team:
● 2+ years experience in using front-end frameworks (React.js, Angular, etc)
● 3+ years in developing web-based user interfaces
● Experience with blockchain libraries (web3.js, ethers.js, etc.)
● Experience in building decentralized applications (dapps)
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, Redux, NPM, etc.
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
● Experience with responsive UI design (e.g. mobile-first)
● Familiarity with code versioning tools
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Ability to achieve results working independently with limited guidance
● Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
Bonus points if you have:
● Experience in the gaming, fintech industry
● Experience mentoring junior developers
● Experience with data visualization libraries (amCharts, D3.js, Chart.js, Highcharts, etc).