Senior DWH/BI Engineer (PowerBI)
We are currently looking for a talented Senior DWH/BI Engineer to join our team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
The Customer is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use Customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their clients engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 organizations worldwide create lasting value, the Customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover the Customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. His Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. In other words you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
● 3+ years of experience in DWH/BI development
● Well-rounded set of skills in the MS 365 platform from power BI to Power Automate to SharePoint online
● Specialization in Power BI solutions
● Ability to analyze and model data in Power BI datasets
Experience with the Following Tech Stack:
● Advanced Power BI Skills in the Desktop tool and Service
● Loading and transforming Data & Data Modelling
● M-Code/Power Query – intermediate
● DAX code – advanced knowledge
● Relationships in Power BI – advanced knowledge
● Power BI Service and Shared Datasets concepts
● Setting Permissions to Dataset and then to Workspaces. Scheduling Refreshes of Dataflows and Datasets
● “Use of power automate.” Administration of Power BI Workspaces
● SQL – intermediate skills. Ability to write basic SQL queries to extract data and test consistency of data
● JIRA JQL and Rest API (* used M-Code to extract data via rest API from JIRA)
● SharePoint Online – basic skills (we need someone who can reference spreadsheets galore who knows how SharePoint online document libraries work)
● MS Power Automate – intermediate skill
● MS Power Automate process (14 day update process and the daily RFA/Case snapshot process)
● Determine data requirements by interviewing customers; analyze business requirements and applications; evaluate existing systems, hardware, and software; define and analyze data sources; validate data required; and document requirements
● Analyze data by defining quality requirements; assess data quality and availability; change data capture
● Design interfaces by developing visualization and access methods; design application reports and testing
Advantages of working with Exadel:
● Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
● Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
● Language classes with a native speaker
● Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
● Friendly work environment
● Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.