Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) 1
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS). You’ll have a great opportunity to expand your professional experience and advance your skills in DevOps.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer’s company is a stock exchange in Warsaw, Poland. It operates trading platforms for shares, treasury and corporate bonds, derivatives, electricity and gas, and provides indices and benchmarks including WIBOR and WIBID. The markets operated by the Customer’s company are the biggest in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Project:
The business goal of the Customer’s platform, built on the basis of blockchain technology, is to create a market for non-public companies by a) enabling financing by issuing tokens, b) maintaining a dispersed token register, c) partially automated token trading.
The platform at the first stage of its creation should contain the functionalities, necessary for its launch for users (registration, login, issuer form ("KIS"), primary market functionality, blockchain, KYC / AML, secondary market module (based on fixing, without continuous market).
● You will get a unique experience on a blockchain project
● Development from scratch
● More than 3+ years of IT Experience
● Experience in building and maintaining systems in AWS
● Experience with migrating data center workloads in AWS
● Experience implementing AWS cloud solutions using Infrastructure as code methodologies
● Experience leveraging version control systems to manage Infrastructure as code
● Experience implementing solutions that meet today’s Information Security requirements
● Developing foundational reusable technology components
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to have:
● AWS Technical Certificates is a big plus
● Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, providing detailed advice regarding its application and executing specialized tasks.
● Defining test conditions for given requirements. Designing test cases and creating test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided. Analyzing and reporting test activities and results. Identifying and reporting issues and risks.
● Assisting in the configuration of software and equipment and systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
● Document faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards.
● Design computing and communications equipment. Translate logical designs into physical designs and deliver technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians.
● Undertake routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software. Conduct tests of hardware and/or software using supplied test procedures and diagnostic tools. Documents details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated.
● Apply tools, techniques and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion and inappropriate use.
● Develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change.
Advantages of working with Exadel:
● Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
● Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
● Language classes with a native speaker
● Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
● Friendly work environment
● Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.