This assignment expired 1 week ago
Senior Data Scientist
SCORIFY - successfully growing company bringing cutting edge technologies based on big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Innovative and data driven solutions are being used by financial institutions, peer-to-peer lending platforms, telcos and other companies in Lithuania and beyond. Their models are designed for making decisions across the customer life cycle, in any business and the public sector. Specialists work with rich data sets high in volume, variety and veracity. We combine classical statistical and econometric model building techniques with ML algorithms. Now SCORIFY are looking for new talents of diverse backgrounds to join the hub of data scientists in Lithuania.
DAILY TASKS INVOLVE:
- Participation in all stages of data-driven product development:
- data gathering and cleansing;
- model development and deployment;
- reporting and visualization.
- Working extensively with structured and unstructured data (ex: texts, images, social networks);
- Doing research of the latest trends in data science, AI, ML and econometrics.
- MSc/PhD in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, computer science or similar;
- Solid theoretical background in ML or econometrics;
- > 2 years of hands-on experience in ML or econometrics;
- Python, R or similar;
- Good English skills.
- Hands-on experience in SQL;
- Experience with Hadoop, distributed computing;
- Experience in credit risk modeling;
- Experience with CNN, RNN, LSTM;
- Basel II / III, IFRS9.
- Opportunities to work with large-scale global projects having big impact;
- Self-development opportunities within the fields of AI, ML and econometrics;
- Constant learning and personal growth opportunities, seminars, workshops, business trips;
- Great team, high level of work ethics.