Senior Data Engineer
What We'll Bring
TransUnion is US based credit reporting agency that provides data/insights and information to help consumers and businesses make informed decisions. It operates in more than 30 countries and has more than 7000 employees. The company provides customer credit reporting, portfolio management, marketing and audience segmentation, healthcare revenue cycle management, customer acquisition, investigations and collections, fraud detection and prevention, identity verification and authentication, customer analytics and consulting, data breach, and customer engagement solutions.
Join more than 240 professionals’ team in TransUnion Lithuania in Kaunas and be part of the global TransUnion company – one of the “The Big Three” largest credit-reporting agencies.
At TransUnion, we have a wide range of technology in play, but in this role in particular you'll be working with Microsoft SQL Server. Ideally, we're looking for someone who has a passion for development and has some experience with Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, TFS/Azure DevOps/Octopus, Git, PowerShell and desire to learn or improve cloud skills.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of relevant work experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Extensive experience using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience using SQL Server database Unit Testing, tSQLt or other testing framework
- Experience using source control (TFS/Azure DevOps/Git)
- Desirable experience using PowerShell
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines like TFS/Azure DevOps/Octopus
- Experience with AWS cloud is beneficial
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify root cause and permanent resolution
- Fluent communication in English
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Continuous improvement mentality
Impact You'll Make
The engineering team made up of around 50 talented individuals is developing TransUnion core business products. You will join Scrum team of around 7 people, using Agile practises and driving product forward with incremental improvements.
The focus of the role will be the design, maintain and develop high-quality TransUnion data products.
What You'll Get In Return
- Mature and highly motivated team
- Huge focus on software delivery quality
- Health insurance package
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Dedicated time for AWS cloud skills improvement
- Bonuses for AWS cloud certificates
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement events and certifications
- Pluralsight, membership, LinkedIn learning zone access, Linux Academy for cloud certification
- The chance to travel to our other development bases
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking and VIP Zalgiris box
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games
- Employee referral program
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Stock purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
Salary range for this position is 3200 - 4650 Eur/mon. gross. Salary proposal depends on your qualifications, competencies seniority level.
Find Out More About Kaunas Office Life
TransUnion Job Title
Sr Engineer, Software Development