Senior C/C++ Software Engineer - Computer Vision
Our client - Rubedo Sistemos develops flexible intra-factory logistics and material handling solutions, based on free-ranging vision-guided robotics technology, for the manufacturing, transportation & logistics, and healthcare industries. Their solutions enable self-driving vehicle development, deployment, and fleet operation.
Currently, they are seeking a Software Engineer to work in research and development projects in the field of computer vision of developing cutting-edge technology to control autonomous robotic forklift machines for FedEx parcel sorting hubs. Throughout its history, FedEx has been a leader in the transportation and information industry - connecting people with goods, services, and ideas, creating opportunities, and improving people’s lives. Bringing together FedEx and TNT, the possibilities ahead are truly endless. Integrating the world's largest air express network and an unparalleled European road network will require the application of state-of-art robotic technology and computer vision. In pursuit of our goal they are cooperating with Stäubli WFT, a global mechatronics solution provider and expert of flexible autonomous mobile robots renowned for their particular robustness and patented drive units.
· Analyzing and implementing image processing methods.
· Using machine learning methods (e.g. artificial neural networks, evolutionary algorithms, reinforcement learning).
· Processing images of various modalities.
· Working with 3D computer graphics and vision.
· Deploying various concepts of mathematics and physics
· Developing stereo matching algorithms and optimizing them for the GPU.
· Prototyping and selecting components such as cameras and embedded systems.
· Testing software and algorithms.
· Writing reports and publications.
· Participating in software project planning.
· Supporting interns and co-workers.
· Relevant university degree education.
· 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
· Experience in programming languages such as C/C++.
· Someone with a can-do and will-do attitude, keen to learn new things.
· Fluent in Lithuanian and English.
· Interest in the robotics and AI field.
· Experience with Jira and Gitlab.
· Experience with Linux administration and BASH scripting.
· Experience with MATLAB, Octave, Simulink, Modelica, Mathcad, AutoCAD, EPLAN or ABB RobotStudio.
· Experience with technologies such as ROS, OpenCV, CUDA, , PCL, OpenVX, VIsionWorks, Docker, and CMake
· Flexible work hours, remote work opportunity.
· Professional growth opportunities (training courses, conferences, business trips).
· Individually tailored motivational system including private health insurance.
· Excellent working environment to expand your knowledge and professional skills.
· A friendly, supportive, and well-experienced international team.
· Competitive salary* and performance-based bonuses.