Senior Backend (Java) Software Engineer
Advantes Technologies – is a technology and investment company, that implements highly scalable cloud systems and provides management services. Currently, they have invested in the leading accounting, finance, and business management systems provider in Lithuania RIVILE. Together with RIVILE we are building a new cloud SAAS product ERP system to break into the international market.
Company invites Backend (Java) Software Engineer to join our team.
Join us if you really desire and can build scalable product for tens of thousands of companies and individuals, join us if you want to leave a footprint in our society.
About the role:
- Development of a new market leading product which will be used internationally;
- Work with experienced globally located team;
- Employ the best development and deployment practices to build reusable, secure, stable and scalable web product using Java and React;
- Recommend and participate in evaluating and introducing new concepts and system solutions to build future-proof products;
- Write unit, functional and integration tests, contribute to improving the system performance and scalability;
- Participate in agile software development projects and Scrum activities from sprint planning to retrospectives
- No corporate bullshit;
- Real work, real results, real self-actualization;
- Pride – you will see your product in many companies monitors, tablets and phones;
- Respect of individual opinion while working on team consensus;
- Lot’s of freedom;
- Trainings / conferences / self-improvement;
- Flexible workplace Vilnius / Kaunas / from home;
- Market level salary (Net 3000€-5000€), bonus system.
- Very strong knowledge of Java (version 11+);
- · Understanding REST API and/or GraphQL concepts;
- Experience working with databases NoSQL and DBMS (preferred Postgres/SQL server);
- Good knowledge of Spring (Core, Boot, Web, Data and Security);
- Experience in building a microservices architecture;
- Experience in messaging providers such as Kafka or ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ or others;
- Understanding of web security concepts;
- Knowledge of React is not required but we would be happy if you have the desire to expand knowledge in this field as well;
- Very good communication skills in English since we are an international, globally distributed team;
- Background in ERP systems would make you stand out.