This assignment expired 2 hours ago
Senior Angular Developer
Join a team to work on a greenfield project for one of the largest healthcare providers in Northern Europe. With a modern technology stack in all application layers, You will develop Angular components on top of a microservices back-end and participate in designing a highly modular architecture. Writing sustainable and flexible software that would serve its users for many years to come is one of the goals you will be helping our customer to achieve. Be part of the team who will deliver a high-impact project with top experts to build the most advanced healthcare solutions in the world.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong Angular 2+ knowledge (Angular 5/6 is a benefit)
- Bonus points for having object-oriented programming, architecture and patterns knowledge, and for being familiar with Java 8, Spring 5, PostgreSQL, as well as Git, Atlassian stack
What we offer:
- great career opportunities with constant improvement, high-quality training to develop skills and gain new experiences
- impact within the team and the company, contributing to the decision-making
- an opportunity to grow and learn by being part of Nortal’s active and inspiring developer community with +200 global advocates.
- great people-oriented atmosphere. We strive to create an environment where people can feel comfortable, focus on work and also recharge batteries when it is needed to keep a healthy balance.
- lunch together, participation in Nortal’s legendary events, team-building and trips, conferences and room for spontaneous ideas and joint activities.