SENIOR ANDROID ENGINEER
Harbortouch Payments Lithuaniawww.harbortouch.com
Harbortouch Payments, LLC is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served over 300,000 merchants in 17 years in business and currently processing more than $12B annually. The company offers a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support. A six-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree and recipient of numerous industry awards, Harbortouch has been widely recognized for its innovative and disruptive POS and payment solutions. We are focused on delivering unparalleled value to our clients and are driven by innovation, design, and technology.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Android engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will be part of our technology group, responsible for design of then extgeneration Point Of Sale (POS) product and consumer mobile applications. You will contribute to design and architectural evolution of the product, collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and complete customizations based on consumer’s feedback, participate in product performance optimization initiatives and other software development activities with an ultimate goal of delivering highly engaging, robust and reliable business and consumer applications.
- At least 5 years of Android experience;
- Current knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Experience with Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger2, MVVM, Android architectural components and Espresso;
- At least 1 year of experience with RESTful APIs for data transmission;
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States at Harbortouch HQ for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.