This assignment expired 5 months ago
Senior Analyst, Information Security
Do you enjoy information security challenges and possess deep interest and wide expertise in the information security space? How about working for a global team where you will play a key role in protecting critical IT systems of a financial Fortune 500 company?
We’re seeking a Senior Analyst, based in our Vilnius, Lithuania office. In this role, you will work with best of the breed security systems (SIEM, IPS, WAF, DAM and other) performing daily administration and maintenance tasks, tuning security system configuration and the rules.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Review, analyze and report on security logs and alerts
- Provide crucial information for log and alert correlation into attack patterns
- Monitoring and maintaining availability of security infrastructure
What you will need to succeed:
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT
- Ability to maintain focus and effectively prioritize tasks while dealing with multiple projects
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills, especially when confronted with new or unique situations
What will make you stand out:
- Work experience and industry certifications on networking, servers and security
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities
- Ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
- An interesting multicultural working environment
- Ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems
- An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package
- As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.