Description of the overall assignment:
During “ECLIPSE” - migration project, where all critical infrastructure is being in-sourced from our suppliers to our data centers across Danske Bank group are looking for experienced consultant to preform security assessments. Detailed description and details about the project and related tasks can be obtained during interview with Hiring Managers.
Professional competencies (skills and knowledge)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent;
- 3 years+ of experience within IT security;
- Very good English (verbally and in writing) .
- Specialist knowledge of one or more IT security areas (Windows, Linux, access controls, etc.);
- Experience with application security preferred;
- Good understanding of large company’s IT security controls and processes;
- Experience in working together with representatives of various functions within large scale multi-cultural enterprise;
- Financial services experience preferred;
- Relevant security certifications - at least 1 - (CISA, CISSP, GSSLP, SSCP, GIAC GCCC, ISO 27001 Auditor etc.).
Personal competencies (personality and attitude)
- Very systematic and focused;
- Good collaborations skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- A good attitude.