SCRUM master in Wealth Managment IT
Are you a skilled Scrum Master? And do you want to be part of refactoring the Branch portfolio in one of the largest banks in the Nordics?
Join Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL). It is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience is only a few values that Wealth management IT department is well known for. With multiple different projects, web application and mobile application development we are trying to change the world in retail investment, insurance and savings management area. New technologies, the power of decisions, start up kind of projects and many other great things is just a regular day in WMIT.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy we are all here not for the fashion – we are here for passion in IT and a real stuff.
Imagine that you are building SCRUM process in a big organization that is willing to transform and work Agile. However, things does not come easy so you have to be a SCRUM ninja and fight for it. You will be challenged by team, by business and by inner and outer forces but you will be supported by true SCRUM fans and ambassadors who want this to happen.
To be more precise you will be responsible for two teams:
- Deployment of SCRUM process and Agile practices;
- Stakeholder management;
- Moderation and facilitation;
- A lot of communication;
- Understanding the product that tem is working with (from Business as well as from IT [technical] perspective);
- Coaching people and pushing the boundaries;
- Helping product owners and keeping the gate;
- Insuring team performance and reporting to senior management;
Area of expertise:
- Successful scrum process implementation experience;
- Knowledge of software engineering processes and practices;
- Knowledge of project and product management practices (good and bad);
- Strong focus to quality;
- Team player and a strong leader who can lead the team from behind;
- SCRUM master’s certificate is an advantage;
- Excellent skills in English - written and spoken.
- We teach you the other skills;
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank