Do you feel like you could help a team to improve processes by Agile principles?
BetGames.TV is an international developer and distributor of interactive (LIVE) and innovative gaming products for betting business (B2B). Our games combine traditional betting with popular lotteries and table games and are simple enough for players to easily catch on to the idea.
BetGames.TV company became a pioneer in 2012 and has been increasing in popularity ever since thus becoming a market leader. Our services are used by online and land based betting operators worldwide in more than 30 countries.
By joining us you will
- work in rapidly growing company;
- modern office building in central location in Vilnius;
- free parking space nearby;
- leisure zone, table tennis and gym in the office;
- outstanding company events;
- ability to join and play in our football, quiz game teams;
- salary increases matching your competence and skills;
- internal and external trainings as well as conferences;
- space to implement your own ideas and grow as a professional in un-micromanaged environment;
- 3 paid days per year for your personal matters;
- our contribution to your pension funds.
- act as a Scrum Master for multiple Agile teams and work with Product Owners;
- remove impediments and blockers to keep the team moving forward;
- identify tools and processes to improve productivity;
- coach team members;
- run different internal projects and process improvement;
- participate in company scaling and team forming activities
We expect you possess:
- at least 1 year of experience playing the Scrum Master role and applying agile principles, practices, and theory;
- bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Communication or related discipline;
- expert user or administrator of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) is a plus;
- strong problem-solving and organizational skills;
- expertise in the practical application of communication and management tools;
- strong communication, facilitation, presentation and leadership capabilities;
- having CSM (Scrum Alliance) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM1+) is a plus;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian
Apply to this role by dropping your CV below.