SAP Basis Architect
For our customer, we are looking for an SAP Basis Architect to IT Operations. The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden but may require occasional traveling.
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you as an experienced SAP Basis Architect will have a key role within the team.
As an SAP Basis Architect, you will have the overall SAP architectural responsibility in the team. You will work closely with several systems, business, and platform architects. In order to succeed you need to be a leader with the ability to delegate and work through your organization.
We believe that you are an experienced technical leader with the ability to encourage, drive and coach people. You are open-minded, straight-forward and a team-player. You have deep technical and functional SAP knowledge as well as the broad overall experience of SAP. You are self-driven and very communicative.
We offer a workplace that is characterized by a strong team spirit and high well-being. We work in a fast pace area but we also have a lot of fun along the way. If you are looking for new challenges, friendly and competent colleagues and wants to be in a very progressive and dynamic area then this is for you!
• Set and drive the high-level design and the architectural roadmap for the area.
• Perform solution design for projects (prepare) and make sure all non-functional requirements are met.
• Verifies that the design and proposed solution follows the architectural and technical vision
• Anchoring architecture with stakeholders.
• Contribute to the steering of the area on a tactical and operational level
• Participate in meetings with customers/stakeholders, lead and/or take part in pre-studies and architectural work within the area, together with in-house teams and external suppliers
• Deep technical and functional SAP knowledge as well as the broad overall experience of SAP, at least 8 years’ experience.
• Extra qualifying if you have experience of SAP EWM, HANA
• Strong communication- and relationship building skills with a business oriented mindset
• Ability to lead and support system architects, both strategic and operative
• Experience in conducting architecture engineering work in new development projects, maintenance, and E2E perspectives
• Experience in documenting the architecture of system solutions
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Swedish
• At least 5 years of experience in project management
• Ability to plan and manage projects in complex situations in a global environment
• Experience of global roll-out projects
• Experience of development projects
• Experience of implementations projects
• Experience of purchasing of services
• RFI/RFP experience
• Knowledge about different requirements modeling techniques such as information and conceptual modeling, define business rules and process modeling
• Experience of business analysis
• Experience in requirements engineering of larger systems
• Experience in requirements work on purchases of services
• English is fluently written and spoken
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience with any project planning tools (MS Project etc.)
• Knowledge in PPS or other equivalent project models
• Knowledge of IT Governance
• Have understanding and insight into technology and infrastructure/operations in an overall level
• Facilitation of workshops
• Experience of Retail
• You are open minded and like challenges
• You like to work at a fast pace
• You have the ability to respond quickly to shifting demands
• You inspire, motivate and create a good climate for your team
• You enjoy working in a team, but will still be able to work independently within the framework of a project
• You work accurately, methodical and structured and are self-motivated
• Your social skills are high
• You are good in communicating with concerned parties on different levels in the organization