SAP Application Expert with experience from supplier master data migration
For our client, we are looking for an SAP Application Expert with experience from supplier master data migration in SAP ECC.
Experience in SAP CRM is meriting. The role includes planning, driving and executing data migrations.
The primary tasks for the Supplier Migration Application Expert are:
• Be a driver for roll out projects including:
o Defining migration process and technique
o Gap analysis - Participate in requirement meetings with the business to define and document the complete scope and map against current solution
o Hold the workshop to the end users – business change mgmt.
o Data migration/conversion planning and execution
o Test - Identify test scenarios that reflect the requirements and be part of execution of tests, both cross projects and to surrounding systems outside SAP
o Stabilization of solution
• Provide system analysis
• Provide functional solutions and specifications for development of Conversions.
• Have solution overview
• Communicate status effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external stakeholders
• Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action
• Transfer software product knowledge to persons, let them perform system related configuration etc.
• More than 5 years of experience in the design, concepts, principles, and configuration in SAP ECC and/or CRM
• Understanding of and experience from master data setup in SAP ECC and/or CRM, with a special focus on:
o Vendor master
o Some Customer/Business Partner object
• Inbound and outbound integration know-how regarding SAP ECC.
• Experience from migration projects
• Experience from large, global organizations
• Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
• Excellent managing of deliverables, time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills
• Excel modeling
My SQL/SQL Developer
• Strong working knowledge of office-related automation tools: PC, word processing, spreadsheet etc.
• Straightforward and open minded
• Flexible, yet structured
• Strong communication skills
• Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
• Social competence, non-prestigious
• You like a high working pace and are not afraid to work extra when needed