Mid/Senior/Lead Ruby on Rails developer | SameSystem
You posses all the skills it requires to represent the tech stack at SameSystem. You are passionate about working with complex software, striving to understand the deeper layers so you can produce excellent code. You are a great solo-player, but an even better team-player that understands collaboration is the only way to deliver the best solution.
- Analyse software requirements, translate requirements into solution, choosing best design alternative based on trade-off analysis.
- Ability to write great quality code with focus on performance, scalability and testability.
- Work as an individual contributor, but engage with other software engineers and architects to create new design features.
- Give recommendations to team members and leadership on how the application can be optimised and lead to a higher quality product.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle - architecture, design and development, user experience development, unit testing, delivery and maintenance.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the development team.
- Constant code review to ensure outstanding code quality.
- Highly technical and analytical by nature.
- Expertise in Ruby on Rails.
- Understanding and adherence to design patterns.
- Always strives for high quality code and extensive test coverage.
- Up to date on current trends and practices in fields such as micro-services, services architecture, AWS or other cloud technologies.
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work possibility;
- Office in "Park Town" business center in Vilnius
- Car and bike parking;
- Fresh coffee, snacks, lunch and drinks;
- The office gives you plenty of ways to unplug and catch a breath. If are you stuck on a particular difficult case, maybe a game of table tennis is what you need?
- Business trips to Denmark;
- Monthly allocation that can be spend on everything that will improve your work day;
- Conferences in EU - great way to learn something, even better way to have a good time with a team;
- Mid developer - 2000-2500 neto.
- Senior developer - 2500-3500 neto.
- Lead developer - 3500-4500 neto.