This assignment expired 2 weeks ago
Robotics Business Analyst
Inspiring and large IT organization is looking for Robotics Business Analyst.
About the role:
- Are you interested in business processes? Are you keen on connecting dots between systems and business logic behind it?
- You will be challenged by team, business and by inner and outer forces but you will be supported by the best professionals’ team ever at the same time. Robotics process automation (RPA) team is working with business processes, concentrating on optimization and automation of it.
- You won’t be bored doing analysis, as the each process is unique and challenging.
- Interviewing and continuously communicating with process performers;
- Documenting business processes;
- Be the one who builds the bridge between development team and business;
- Understand the business area and continuously challenge business and the team to create the product that they are proud of;
- Be involved in all process automation activities from the initial prioritization, development and testing through implementation and continuous improvement.
- Understanding of business processes and RPA concepts;
- Knowledge of software development processes;
- Experience of working in global teams (advantage);
- Understand SCRUM practices;
- Team player with strong focus to quality;
- Experience of IT business analysis (advantage);
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent skills in English - written and spoken.
- We teach you the other skills;
What you will get:
· An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
· A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
· Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
· An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
· Highly skilled team and career opportunities
· Cross business career opportunities in bank