The Tink platform aggregate information from hundreds of financial institutions, executes payments and transfers and processes billions of transactions. The integration team looks to expand its operations to support even more financial institutes in more countries than before. As part of the integration team, you primary responsibilities will be:
- Reverse engineer APIs to banks across Europe.
- Build components that integrates with the bank and fetches the user’s data.
- Keep the user’s best in mind and contribute ideas and thoughts to the next generation of Tink.
- Required qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- A good understanding of http based communications and modern API design.
- Experience in systems development in Java.
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience from building scalable, service oriented architectures.
- Experience with reverse engineering, preferably Dalvik Java and/or ARM based applications.
- Experience with information security from a systems development perspective (OWASP, encryption, etc.)