Regular DevOps in Wealth Management IT
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience is only a few values that Wealth Management IT department is well known for. With multiple different projects, web application and mobile application development we are trying to change the world in retail investment, insurance and savings management area. New technologies, the power of decisions, start up kind of projects and many other great things is just a regular day in WMIT.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy we are all here not for the fashion – we are here for passion in IT and a real stuff.
You will be working in team responsible for IT infrastructure going through all development stages – design, development, test, release and support.
To be more precise your responsibilities will include:
- RedHat Openshift platform
- ELK stack
- Linux/Windows servers
- 2nd and 3rd level of support
- A lot of communication with developers and other IT teams
- 3+ year of relevant experience in one of those Linux, Windows Server, Container platforms or any other similar technology
- Good understanding of Networks
- Scripting in any language
- Team player with Agile mind-set
- Passionate about DevOps and striving for the newest technologies
- Good English language skills
- Mainframe knowledge is advantage
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities