React Native Developer
Everyone has principles. We have three: Enthusiasm, Freedom, and Respect. Our team of 2,600 talents rallies around these values to bring our mission to life: to give everyone the power to improve their daily lives and consume better.
All over the world, we are working with people who are enthusiastic about contributing their expertise and talent and developing it. For now, we are looking for junior and senior developers fluent with React Native to join our new team in Vilnius, Lithuania.
About the project:
Right now, we are working on an online banking project for Oney Bank. Specialized in payment and micro-credit solutions, the goal here is simply to transform shopping habits. And to achieve that, we are building an app in direct competition with Revolut and N26.
Our key features:
- A single dashboard for different accounts (individual/professional/joint accounts)
- Option to select a different account at checkout
- Option to split payments over several months to help manage one's budget
It all started in Jan 2020 with 5 people and since then, it is over 30 developers working hand in hand to develop this project. Organized in full Agile, this unit will look more like a small start-up with a very supportive and friendly atmosphere.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will join a new squad, working in close cooperation with a French team
- The tech stack is based predominantly on React Native and Node.js
- As the app is designed for the general public, with very strong security aspects, quality has a predominant place and the project is designed in TDD.
- The MVP has already been released in France to the general public. Your goals now will be to stabilize and improve the product and its conversion rate
- We just released the auto-balance functionality and our next goal now is to build a universal split function
Why should you join us?
- Because you have here the chance to work on a product in direct competition with big actors like Revolut, but from scratch
- Because this is a grand opportunity to learn plenty every day, whether in the banking sector, on the development itself, or on working with an international team
- Because our next huge milestone is the Pan-European expansion, planned by 2024 (starting with Spain and Portugal), and you have the chance to be part of it
What you’ll need:
- Expertise in React Native/React.js,
- Expertise in Clean Architecture (SOLID),
- Expertise in DDD,
- Expertise in TDD,
- Experience in code reviews,
- Sound knowledge of the Azure environment
- Knowledge of native languages (Swift / Objective C, Java / Kotlin)
- Knowledge of Firebase