React.js Developer | Contract 3+3
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
We're looking for a React.js developer in Vilnius and Kaunas
- Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable software solutions for our clients
- Stay on top with latest technologies
- Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
- Work as a part of cross functional agile team acting as a single business unit
- At least 2+ years of experience with the frontend framework React.js
- At least 3+ years of experience with the HTML and CSS
- SQL/NOSQL database experience (PostgreSQL, Mysql, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with testing/static analysis tools (eslint, prettier, jest, mocha and jasmine)
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming, micro-services event driven development
- Mindset focused on code quality.
- Knowledge of design patterns, clean code and SoC design principles
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Fluent communication in English
- Knowledge of mobile app development with React Native
- Knowledge about app/package deployments (CI/CD, npm, yarn)
- Knowledge of messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, WebSockets.
- Containerized application development/deployment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Serverless development (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, GCD Cloud Functions)
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCD and Openshift.