React | Housing Journey
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
About the role:
You will be working in an environment where we take the agile mindset seriously and where you have possibility to make a difference and leave a mark if you find situations where we could do better. You will design and build services for scale, performance, and reliability. You understand and have an overview of the business processes that you are supporting as part of the overall solution. We are keen on pair programming as well as a pair review culture and we expect you to be able to present your ideas in both.
You will develop the customer facing part of Sunday.dk in close collaboration with our User Experience team.
- We expect that you are:
- Optimist and inspiring person
- Open-minded team player
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Disciplined hands on developer
- International team, working on innovative user facing solutions
- Knowledge sharing and daily learning from skilled peers
- Regular training to ensure that your skills are always top-notch
- Highly skilled cross-functional team
- Further cross team career options
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture
- Location: Vilnius or Kaunas
- Tidy and solid code
- Code and architect
- Unit testing
- TypeScript would be a plus