React Developer (eHealth Business Area)
Nortal has been implementing large-scale projects in the digital healthcare field for more than 15 years. Currently, we are building a modern unified platform for our client, a privately held health institution in Estonia. The first aim of the platform is to connect clinics together as well as integrate their booking systems into the national booking solution.
We are looking for a React Developer who would join our international eHealth team of top experts to work on this challenging project. We have high code quality standards and ways of working to support that, we prefer strategic thinking and solution building approaches instead of problem-solving and operational thinking. Writing scalable and flexible software that would serve its users for many years to come is one of the goals you will be helping our customers to achieve.
- FE – React, Material UI, Redux
- BE – Java 11, Spring Boot, MyBatis
- Databases – AWS RDS (PostgreSQL)
- Integration – RESTful level 2, SOAP
- Scalable architecture - AWS stack, ECS, Docker
- CI/CD – Jenkins, GitHub
- Observability – AWS CloudWatch
- Quality control – Junit 5, SonarQube, Testcontainers
- Specification – Open API (Swagger)
You are the best fit if you are:
- Mid or senior developer with experience in React
- Interested in what we, as a company, can offer for your well-being, growth & development
We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing. We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal trainings, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.