This assignment expired 9 months ago
Quality Assurance Tester | Automation Engineer
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Their main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 5 years ago and it took a while to find our niche, now striving to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with Kilo.Health to see it happen.
Currently Kilo.Health is looking for a – Quality Assurance Tester to join their tech team. You will work on high-scalable products, cloud-based infrastructure with enormously fast release cycles and participate in challenges with team members who are best engineers in their class.
Take your career to the next level and shape the online experience of millions of customers in over 180 countries by building the best online health market products.
Get Ready To:
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Participate in Hackatons to test new possible MVP products in the market.
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
We Expect You To:
- Have proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Results and performance driven.
- You like to grab a bottle of beer with your teammates once in a while.
You Are Going To Deal With:
- Full set of perks including a hot tub in a terrace, workations (pity you missed Bali already) as well as taxi & gym monthly budgets.
- Any technical gadgets that you want to play with (Alexa, watches, Raspberry Pi, Smart Mirrors, Robots, etc).
- Your preferred hardware and software stack.
- Any learning content subscriptions (lynda, laracast, etc).
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks.
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing.
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally.
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office.
- Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion.